Saturday, January 1, 2011

Hello 2011, goodbye blog...

Happy New Year!

I wanted to close the year out with a goodbye blog to Ed Rendell and Arlen Specter, two public servants I admire highly, who have made my life happier and full of hope...but that will have to come in a later post.

Later post?  What about 'goodbye blog'?  Well, I am putting this blog to rest, because it is too time consuming.  For those who follow this blog, you may have noticed I am struggling to keep up with the daily grind of political news.  I will be sharing my next blog, titled 'Inside Out,' so you can follow that one. 

'Inside Out' will allow me the freedom to post what I want, when I want.  There may be poetry, motherly memoirs, short stories, and, of course, political news and what I think about it.  It will not come out every day, who knows when...who knows what.  It is a mystery even to me.

I have had a great deal of satisfaction getting all the things out that I have wanted to say over the last 40 or so posts.  Thanks to all who have shared the experience with me.

Happy New Year and fare well until I post to you again.  ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment